No parent likes to watch their child suffer through a cold or the flu. And feeling helpless is not an option.
Your kitchen can be a great resource for homemade soothing remedies that will help little ones stay comfortable as they battle winter germs. Learn how to make a homemade electrolyte pop that will help kids stay hydrated when they're not very interested in eating or drinking.
Homemade Electrolyte Pop
- 1/2 cup orangejuice
- 1 Tbsp fresh-squeezed lemon juice
- 1 cup filter or coconut water
- 1 or 2 Tbsp raw honey or organic maple syrup
- 1/8 tsp pink Himalayan or Celtic sea salt
- Combine ingredients in bowl until completely blended.
- Pour into pop molds or an ice cube tray. Freeze halfway.
- Add toothpicks or pop sticks, return to freezer until frozen.